We’re on the hunt for a new Digital Client Manager!
The ideal person will come from an online marketing background and have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a relevant role. We manage accounts for a range of B2B and B2C clients with varying budgets, both lead generation and e-commerce, so experience of a variety of websites/campaigns is desirable. The role requires someone who is capable of managing their own time and priorities, responding to client requests at short notice and carrying out their own research and continuous development.
The successful candidate would be expected to:
- Plan and ensure the successful delivery of SEO and Content Marketing campaigns (encompassing but not limited to – SEO, Content, Social Media, Email Marketing, Outreach, Digital PR)
- Communicate and report monthly to clients regarding the strategy and ongoing success of these campaigns
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time and on-budget through completion of your own tasks, smart delegation and (where necessary) with outside specialist contractors
- Help streamline and improve internal processes to improve client project success.
- Work as part of a team. Due to the nature of what we do you will be required to work with and alongside other members of the team to develop and execute multi discipline strategies.
In return, we will provide support, training and an environment where staff are encouraged to take the lead and run with their ideas. We regularly send staff on conferences and have an in-house training programme, as well as time set aside for individual reading & learning. We have design and development skills in-house to help with the production of content and assets, alongside a friendly and relaxed team who are willing to share ideas and learn from each other. We also eat a lot of cake.
What Is It Like To Work At Boom?
In a recent independent review conducted by the Nottingham Trent University, Boom employees have said:
“We’re building something really good here and, hopefully, everyone comes along for the ride”
“I am totally happy. I am really, really impressed at how the directors run this place. They have the right formula to lead a team and make them feel rewarded and feel at ease.”
“It’s very relaxed but not in a lazy way. Many employers say that if staff are happy you get the best out of them. But I genuinely believe that is what the managers believe here.”
“For many companies, salary is it. Here everything you do is valued.”
What you must have
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work to manage own workload.
- 2 years’ experience in an SEO-orientated role, whether that be in an agency or an in-house role
- Experience in creating strategies and the ability to plan for long term SEO, Content and Social Media strategies.
- A strong understanding of all aspects of online marketing and the ability to verbally communicate these to other team members and clients
- An analytical mind-set, good numeracy skills and be proficient in using Google Analytics
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Social Media in a business environment.
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- The ability to work independently and as part of a growing team
- The desire to keep up with the latest best practices, technology and tools
- The ability to think both creatively and analytically
- The ability to think on your feet and make decisions quickly in a quick paced environment
What would be looked upon favourably
- A Degree in marketing media/communications, creative disciplines or English or a similar relevant subject.
- A good understanding of HTML & CSS.
- Google AdWords or Google Analytics accreditation.
- A working knowledge of Online Marketing tools such as Raven and Moz
- A good understanding of data and how to represent it visually
- A solid understanding of design principles and how design works on the web
- Experience in Conversion Rate Optimisation
- The desire to learn how psychology can be used to improve Online Marketing results across the board
- The desire to share new ideas, tactics and strategies with the other members of the team
What we can offer you
- Salary will range from £22,000 – £28,000 depending on experience.
- Profit share bonus scheme.
- Private Healthcare.
- Excellent career development.
- Opportunity to grow, develop and build your personal brand in the industry.
- Personal development plan.
Applicants: Please send applications along with your CV to philippa [at] boom-online.co.uk