We’re Looking For An Experienced PPC Account Manager
We are currently recruiting for an experienced PPC Account Manager to join our rapidly expanding Paid Search team. We manage accounts for a diverse range of B2B and B2C clients with varying budgets, interested in lead generation and e-commerce.
The ideal person will come from an agency background and have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a relevant role.
They should have good problem solving skills, the ability to work in a logical manner and be able to switch between SEO and PPC tasks with ease. The role requires someone who is capable of managing their own time and priorities, responding to client requests at short notice and carrying out their own research and continuous development. In return, we will provide support, training and an environment where staff are encouraged to take the lead and run with their ideas.
- Google Adwords Accreditation.
- Ability set up and manage PPC campaigns.
- Working understanding of remarketing.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to manage own workload.
- Proven problem-solving abilities.
- Good maths skills.
- An analytical mindset.
- Good IT skills, including good working knowledge of Excel.
- 2 years’ experience in an online marketing role.
- A strong understanding of all aspects of online marketing.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with a range of Paid Search platforms other than Google AdWords.
- Experience of managing remarketing campaigns.
- A recognised qualification in marketing, advertising or a similar relevant subject.
- A good understanding of conversion rate optimisation.
- Working knowledge of Social Media in a business environment.
The Role comes with a competitive salary (depending on experience) + company bonus + private health care.
To apply for the role, send your CV along with a covering letter to ian [at] boom-online.co.uk. If you know anyone who would suit this role, get in touch and you could earn £500. Click here to read more about our recommend a friend scheme.