Wanted: Digital Outreach and PR Specialist!
2014 is turning out to be a great year for Boom! We’re expanding rapidly and are currently looking for an experienced Digital Outreach and PR Specialist.
- Building lasting relationships with bloggers, writers and journalists across a variety of industries to facilitate getting our clients content marketing initiatives featured online
- You will be responsible for helping to plan and execute a large portion of the digital outreach and PR for the content that we create for our clients
- You will be working closely with the SEO and content teams in the production of the content and have input on the type of people to bring on board to help Boom successfully initiate content marketing initiatives
- You will be working closely with client managers and members of the content team to develop link acquisition and organic traffic led campaigns as the content is being produced
- You will be responsible for the planning and organisation of the PR and digital outreach of these campaigns through to execution. This is likely to be conducted via email, the phone and social media
- You will be responsible for tracking success, reporting results to client managers and analysing levels of success each month in order to develop ongoing improvement for our clients
- Experience in PR, specifically with getting brand mentions for clients in online publications
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Planning PR campaigns, writing press releases and putting together press packs
- An innovative approach to testing and analysing new approaches to link acquisition, social amplification and organic traffic growth
- You will thrive on working in a team environment with a strong sense of collaboration
- You will understand and enjoy the power of networking in both the traditional sense and online
- You will have a strong understanding of current SEO, link building, social media and outreach techniques and will have a thirst to constantly evolve
- You will have a strong desire to share new ideas, tactics and strategies with the other members of the team
- You will have the ability to work independently and as part of a growing team
- You will have the desire to keep up with the latest best practices, technology and tools
- You will have the ability to think both creatively and analytically
- You will have the ability to think on your feet and make decisions quickly in a quick paced environment
What Boom can offer you?
- Attractive and competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Profit Share Bonus scheme
- Company Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Excellent career development
- Opportunity to grow, develop and build your personal brand in the industry
- Personal development plan
To apply for the role, send your CV along with a covering letter to philippa [at] boom-online.co.uk. If you know anyone who would suit this role, get in touch and you could earn £500. Click here to read more about our Recommend a Friend scheme.