PPC Client Manager Wanted!
Boom Online Marketing is a leading digital marketing agency in the East Midlands. The continued expansion of the business means we need an experienced PPC Client Manager to join our rapidly expanding Paid Search & Display team. We manage accounts for a diverse range of B2B and B2C clients with varying budgets, interested in lead generation and e-commerce.
The ideal person will come from an agency background and have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a relevant role, managing Google Ads campaigns and other biddable media such as Bing Ads and Facebook Ads. They will have good problem solving skills, the ability to work in a logical manner and be able to switch between tasks for different clients with ease. The role requires someone who is capable of managing their own time and priorities, responding to client requests at short notice and carrying out their own research and continuous development.
In return, we will provide support, training and an environment where staff are encouraged to take the lead and run with their ideas. You will get to work on a wide range of campaigns, covering the full spectrum from standard search ads through shopping ads to dynamic remarketing and social display advertising. We have a knowledgeable, enthusiastic team willing to learn from each other and contribute ideas, along with design and development skills in-house to make your life easier. Plus, the atmosphere here is friendly and relaxed, with cake provided on a regular basis. 🙂
- Google Ads Certification.
- Ability to set up and manage PPC campaigns, including Shopping campaigns.
- Working understanding of remarketing.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to manage own workload.
- Proven problem-solving abilities.
- Good maths skills.
- An analytical mindset.
- Good IT skills, including good working knowledge of Excel.
- 1 or more years of experience in a PPC management role.
- A strong understanding of all aspects of online marketing.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with a range of digital advertising platforms other than Google Ads.
- Bing Ads accreditation.
- Experience with using Google Ads automation.
- Knowledge of Google Ads scripts.
- Experience of managing remarketing and display campaigns with multiple platforms.
- A good understanding of conversion rate optimisation.
- Working knowledge of Social Media in a business environment.
What can we offer you?
- Salary will range from £22,000 – £28,000 per year, depending on experience.
- Profit share bonus scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Excellent career development
- Opportunity to grow, develop and build your personal brand in the industry.
- Personal development plan with time each month for development.
- Opportunity to work alongside multiple disciplines and expand your digital knowledgebase
- Plenty of cake
- Ongoing Table Football League
- Company supplied fruit and drinks
What Is It Like To Work At Boom?
In a recent independent review conducted by the Nottingham Trent University, Boom employees have said:
“We’re building something really good here and, hopefully, everyone comes along for the ride”
“I am totally happy. I am really, really impressed at how the directors run this place. They have the right formula to lead a team and make them feel rewarded and feel at ease.”
“It’s very relaxed but not in a lazy way. Many employers say that if staff are happy you get the best out of them. But I genuinely believe that is what the managers believe here.”
“For many companies, salary is it. Here everything you do is valued.”
To apply for the role, send your CV along with a covering letter to philippa [at] boom-online.co.uk. If you know anyone who would suit this role, get in touch and you could earn £500.
We currently have rates agreed with a number of different recruiters and won’t be using the services of additional agencies at this moment in time. No calls please.