Middleweight Digital Designer Wanted!
Boom Online Marketing is a leading digital marketing agency in the East Midlands. The continued expansion of the business – along with developments in the industry has created a need for a junior Graphic Designer.
The role involves supporting the Lead Graphic Designer and SEO content teams in the production of digital graphics, specifically:
· Front end Website Design
· Interactive content
· Remarketing & Display Ads
· Email Marketing Campaigns
· Other content – (e.g. Online PDF Brochures & Articles)
Our clients span business-to-business and business-to-consumer sectors, from business lead generation to consumer e-commerce.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced designer with passion for digital and the creative streak to succeed in online marketing.
The role would suit a designer looking to progress their career to an agency where they will be given more input and opportunity to flex their creative muscle.
Candidates are required to have the following:
· Educated to a degree level in Design (or a comparable level of experience)
· 3 Years minimum agency/freelance experience
· A strong, varied portfolio with plenty of digital based content.
· Strong skills in Illustrator and Photoshop.
· Strong Front end web design skills, with experience with HTML/CSS/JS
· Some experience with the rest of the creative suite.
· Experience with Animation.
· Ability to take briefs directly from clients and communicate as necessary.
· Ability to work independently or as part of a team to deadlines and prioritise accordingly.
· Ability to interpret and graphically represent data.
· An understanding of what makes online cultures tick.
Desirable skills include:
· Understanding of UX design.
· An understanding of SEO and CRO.
· Knowledge of e-commerce design and what makes websites convert visits to sales.
What we can offer you:
· Salary will range from £18,000 – £23,000 per year, depending on experience.
· Profit share bonus scheme
· Private Healthcare
· Excellent career development
· Opportunity to grow, develop and build your personal brand in the industry.
· Personal development plan with time each month for development.
· Opportunity to work alongside multiple disciplines and expand your digital knowledgebase
· Plenty of cake
· Ongoing Table Football League
What Is It Like To Work At Boom?
In a recent independent review conducted by the Nottingham Trent University, Boom employees have said:
“We’re building something really good here and, hopefully, everyone comes along for the ride”
“I am totally happy. I am really, really impressed at how the directors run this place. They have the right formula to lead a team and make them feel rewarded and feel at ease.”
“It’s very relaxed but not in a lazy way. Many employers say that if staff are happy you get the best out of them. But I genuinely believe that is what the managers believe here.”
“For many companies, salary is it. Here everything you do is valued.”
Applications: Please send applications including CV and links to your portfolio website and/or completed projects to philippa [at] boom-online.co.uk+
**Due to the high volume of applications we will only be responding to successful candidates.**