Here at Boom Online Marketing we pride ourselves on being one of the leading digital marketing agencies in the East Midlands. Due to the continued expansion of the business along with creative developments within the industry, we’re now in need of a talented and all round awesome Junior Digital Designer who is looking to take the next step in their career.
The role will involve supporting the Web Design and Development team as well as the SEO/Content team in the production of digital graphics, specifically:
- Interactive Content
- Remarketing & Display Ads
- Email Marketing Campaigns
- Other Content – (e.g. Online PDF Brochures & Articles)
Our clients span business-to-business and business-to-consumer sectors, from business lead generation to consumer e-commerce.
The ideal candidate will be a talented designer with an interest in digital and web design, who is eager to expand their skill set with new technologies and tools.
The role would suit a graduate with some experience of working in a marketing/studio environment.
Candidates are required to have the following:
- Educated to a degree level in a design subject (or a comparable level of experience)
- A strong, varied portfolio with plenty of digital based content.
- Strong skills in Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Some experience with the rest of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to take briefs directly from clients and communicate as necessary.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team to deadlines and prioritise accordingly.
- Ability to interpret and graphically represent data.
- Some experience in a studio or marketing environment.
- An understanding of web design and online content.
- An understanding of what makes online cultures tick.
Desirable skills include:
- Experience with HTML, JS & CSS fundamentals.
- Understanding of UX design.
- Working knowledge of WordPress and creating/editing templates in WYSIWYG editors (e.g. Visual Composer).
- An understanding of SEO and CRO.
What we can offer you:
- Salary will range from £18,000 – £22,000 per year, depending on experience.
- Profit share bonus scheme.
- Private Healthcare.
- Excellent career development.
- Opportunity to grow, develop and build your personal brand within the industry.
- Personal development plan with time each month for development.
- Opportunity to work alongside multiple disciplines and expand your digital knowledge base.
- Plenty of cake and coffee.
What is it like to work at Boom?
In a recent independent review conducted by the Nottingham Trent University, Boom employees have said:
“We’re building something really good here and, hopefully, everyone comes along for the ride”
“I am totally happy. I am really, really impressed at how the directors run this place. They have the right formula to lead a team and make them feel rewarded and feel at ease.”
“It’s very relaxed but not in a lazy way. Many employers say that if staff are happy you get the best out of them. But I genuinely believe that is what the managers believe here.”
“For many companies, salary is it. Here everything you do is valued.”
If you think you fit the bill and you want to apply, please send your CV and links to your portfolio website and/or completed projects to amy.hunt [at] boom-online.co.uk