As we continue to go from strength to strength, we are always on the look out for new talent to join the Boom team. We are currently recruiting for an Online Marketing Manager.
The ideal person will come from an online marketing background and have a minimum of 2 years experience in a relevant role.
We manage accounts for a range of B2B and B2C clients with varying budgets, both lead generation and e-commerce, so experience of a variety of websites/campaigns is desirable. The role requires someone who is capable of managing their own time and priorities, responding to client requests at short notice and carrying out their own research and continuous development. In return, we will provide support, training and an environment where staff are encouraged to take the lead and run with their ideas.
What you must have
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work to manage own workload.
- 2 years experience in an SEO-orientated role.
- Experience in creating strategies.
- A strong understanding of all aspects of online marketing.
- An analytical mindset.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Social Media in a business environment.
What would be looked upon favourably
- A Degree in marketing or a similar relevant subject.
- A good understanding of HTML & CSS.
- Google AdWords or Google Analytics accreditation.
What we can offer you
- Attractive and competitive salary.
- Profit share bonus scheme.
- Private Healthcare.
- Excellent career development.
- Opportunity to grow, develop and build your personal brand in the industry.
- Personal development plan.
To apply for the role, send your CV along with a covering letter to robert [at] boom-online.co.uk. If you know anyone who would suit this role, get in touch and you could earn £500. Click here to read more about our recommend a friend scheme.
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES