Are you frustrated by your current SEO Account Manager role? Keen to mix your technical and creative skills on bigger and better projects? Do you have a desire for good customer service and the ability to explain complex subjects in a way everyone can understand?
We’re looking for an experienced SEO professional who can handle multiple projects at once, whilst providing excellent communication to our clients. We’ll provide the opportunities to work with interesting clients and sensible budgets, you need to provide the technical, creative and outreach/PR expertise.
We’ll also provide opportunities to learn new things, develop your career and work in a relaxed, fun environment where you have the freedom to work as you choose and our support to experiment with new tactics and technologies.
We’ve won awards for our use of technology and our creativity. We have excellent independent feedback from staff past and present about the working environment (“It’s very relaxed but not in a lazy way… Here everything you do is valued… the right formula to lead a team and make them feel rewarded and feel at ease.”) We deliver great results for clients who appreciate our work.
Becoming an SEO Account Manager
Ideally you will have a minimum of one years’ experience in a comparative role, preferably with experience of working with a variety of websites/clients. The role requires someone capable of managing their own time and priorities, responding to client requests at short notice and carrying out their own research but knowing when to ask for help. You’ll need a genuine interest in the digital marketing industry, a thirst for knowledge and perhaps a bit of a competitive streak.
SEO Account Manager Job Description
– Plan and ensure the successful delivery of SEO and content marketing campaigns (encompassing technical SEO, on-page optimisation, content creation, outreach and PR).
– Communicate and report monthly to clients regarding the strategy and ongoing success of these campaigns.
– Ensure that projects are delivered on time and on-budget through completion of your own tasks, smart delegation and (where necessary) with outside specialist contractors.
– Help streamline and improve internal processes to improve client project success.
– Work as part of a team. You will be required to work alongside other members of the team to develop and execute multi-discipline strategies.
SEO Account Manager Person Specification
– Attention to detail and ability to work to manage own workload.
– One years’ experience in an SEO-oriented role, whether that be in an agency or in-house.
– Experience in creating strategies and planning for long term SEO and content marketing.
– An analytical mind-set, good numeracy, written and verbal communication skills and proficiency in using Google Analytics.
– Excellent customer service skills.
– Proficient in Word and Excel.
– The ability to work independently and as part of a growing team.
– The desire to keep up with the latest best practices, technology and tools.
– The ability to think creatively, analytically, on your feet and make decisions quickly in a fast-paced environment.
Bonus Points For:
– A degree in marketing, media/communications, creative disciplines, English or a similar relevant subject.
– A good understanding of HTML and CSS.
– Google AdWords and/or Google Analytics accreditation.
– Working knowledge of SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Sistrix, Botify, AWR, SEMRush, Moz, KWFinder etc.
– An understanding of data and how to represent it visually.
– A solid understanding of design principles and how design works on the web.
– Experience in Conversion Rate Optimisation.
What we can offer you:
In return, we will provide support, training and an environment where staff are encouraged to take the lead and run with their ideas. We have design and development skills in-house to help with the production of content and assets, alongside a friendly and relaxed team who are willing to share ideas and learn from each other.
– Salary range from £22,000 – £28,000 depending on experience. Think you’re really good and have the chops but expect a bit more? Try us, you never know…
– Profit share bonus scheme.
– Private Healthcare.
– Excellent career development.
– Video games, Foosball and plenty of cake.
Applicants: Please send applications along with your CV to amy.hunt [at] boom-online.co.uk
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES