Digital Graphic Designer Position
Boom Online Marketing is a leading digital marketing agency in the East Midlands. The continued expansion of the business and developments in the industry have created a new role of Digital Graphic Designer.
The role involves the production of web graphics from display adverts in various formats, through email marketing and infographics, to full web page design. Our clients span business to business and business to consumer sectors, from business lead generation to consumer e-commerce.
Candidates are required to have the following:
- At least three years’, preferably five experience of similar work in a commercial environment.
- A strong, varied portfolio with examples of web graphics as listed above, including website design.
- Fluent in the latest versions of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Ability to take briefs directly from clients and communicate as necessary.
- Ability to work independently to deadlines and prioritise accordingly.
- Ability to interpret and graphically represent data.
Desirable skills include:
- HTML & CSS
- Experience with WordPress and other open-source platforms.
- Experience with video (Premiere, Flash, HTML5).
- Knowledge of print design & production.
- Understanding of design for user experience and conversion rate optimisation.
Salary: Competitive depending on experience + Bonus + Private Healthcare.