Come Work for Us – Graphic Designer Wanted!
Boom Online Marketing is a leading digital marketing agency in the East Midlands. The continued expansion of the business – along with developments in the industry has created a need for a Graphic Designer.
The role involves supporting the Lead Graphic Designer and SEO content teams in the production of digital graphics, specifically:
- Interactive content
- Remarketing & Display Ads
- Email Marketing Campaigns
- Other content – (e.g. Online PDF Brochures & Articles)
Our clients span business-to-business and business-to-consumer sectors, from business lead generation to consumer e-commerce.
The ideal candidate will be a talented designer with an interest in digital and web design, who is eager to expand their skillset with new technologies and tools.
The role would suit a graduate with some experience of working in a marketing/studio environment.
Candidates are required to have the following:
- Educated to a degree level in Design (or a comparable level of experience)
- A strong, varied portfolio with some examples of the graphics listed above.
- Strong skills in Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Some experience with the rest of the creative suite.
- Ability to take briefs directly from clients and communicate as necessary.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team to deadlines and prioritise accordingly.
- Ability to interpret and graphically represent data.
- Some experience in a studio or marketing environment.
- And understanding of web design and online content.
Desirable skills include:
- Experience with HTML & CSS fundamentals.
- Experience with WordPress and other open-source CMS platforms.
- Understanding of design for user experience.
- An understanding of SEO and CRO.
Salary: Competitive depending on experience + Bonus + Private Healthcare.
Applications: Please send applications including CV and portfolio (links are fine) to philippa [at] boom-online.co.uk