Boom Hires Wayne Barker!
We are thrilled to announce that today is SEO rockstar Wayne Barker‘s first day working for Boom Online Marketing.
You may remember him from our round up of top internet marketing tweeters, but if you don’t already know him, here’s the lowdown on our latest hire:
- For the past 2 and a half years he’s been working for a rival agency managing SEO campaigns, and he’s bringing stellar link building and social media skills to the team.
- He’s a regular contributor to Search Engine People and has guest posted for a number of other high profile internet marketing blogs.
- Copyblogger, the #5 blog in the AdAge power 150, featured his post SEO Lessons from Apple’s Steve Jobs in discussions during an episode of their podcast.
- He was featured in SEOptimise’s post 25 Must Follow Trunk.ly Users Who Get You the Latest SEO Nuggets.
- He has run SEO workshops for SMEs at the Nottingham Trent University.
- He is Google Analytics certified.
- You can find him on Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Quora, Pinterest … and probably several other places too.
- He once had a pet goat. True story.
We’re really pleased to have him on board, be nice to him everyone!