Winning At E-Commerce Event
We’re delighted to announce our first event for e-commerce retailers, Winning At E-Commerce – Success Stories & Practical Advice From Those In The Know, supported by Google. We want to share our experiences in delivering growth for our e-commerce clients and building our own e-commerce business Coffee Tasting Club from scratch. We’re very pleased to say that we’ll be supported by Google and MuscleFood at this event, both of whom will be speaking to share their knowledge too.
We’d love you to join us at the event on Wednesday 19th October at the Yew Lodge Hotel, Kegworth (just off J24 of the M1) from 9am. Tickets are only £49 +VAT and you can see the full agenda and book your place here.
Here’s an overview to whet your appetite:
Are you looking for ideas and inspiration to take your e-commerce retail business to the next level? Do you want to see how others have successfully grown their e-commerce operations? Would you like to hear about new Google tools, updates and the latest retail market data direct from Google themselves? This half-day event will provide you with practical advice to improve your e-commerce website, along with examples of how the tactics described have worked for others.
Amongst the topics covered, you will hear:
- How e-commerce startup MuscleFood grew to a multi-million pound business in four years.
- Direct from Google, the latest statistics on retail activity to inform your marketing strategy.
- How Google searches in the retail market vary over the seasons and how you can make the most of them.
- The latest innovations and forthcoming products from Google for retailers.
- Case studies of how other e-commerce businesses have utilised SEO and PPC to grow.
- Practical tips on search marketing from technical SEO to Shopping ad campaign optimisation.
- What one retailer has learned about building an e-commerce business, from logistics to Amazon and eBay.
Date: Wednesday 19th October, 9am – 12.30pm
Venue: Yew Lodge Hotel, 33 Packington Hill, Kegworth, Derby DE74 2DF
Tickets: £49 +VAT