We’re Hiring! SEO Account Manager Wanted
Are you frustrated by your current SEO role? Keen to mix your technical and creative skills on bigger and better projects? Do you have a desire for good customer service and the ability to explain complex subjects in a way everyone can understand?
We’re looking for experienced an SEO professional who can handle multiple projects at once, whilst providing excellent communication to our clients. We’ll provide the opportunities to work with interesting clients and sensible budgets, you need to provide the technical, creative and outreach/PR expertise.
We’ve won awards for our use of technology and our creativity. We have excellent independent feedback from staff past and present about the working environment (”It’s very relaxed but not in a lazy way? Here everything you do is valued? the right formula to lead a team and make them feel rewarded and feel at ease.”) We deliver great results for clients who appreciate our work.
About the SEO Account Manager role:
- Plan and ensure the successful delivery of SEO and content marketing campaigns (encompassing technical SEO, on-page optimisation, content creation, outreach and PR).
- Communicate and report monthly to clients regarding the strategy and ongoing success of these campaigns.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time and on-budget through completion of your own tasks, smart delegation and (where necessary) with outside specialist contractors.
- Help streamline and improve internal processes to improve client project success.
- Work as part of a team. You will be required to work alongside other members of the team to develop and execute multi-discipline strategies.
Essential requirements to become the SEO Account Manager:
- You will have a minimum of one years’ experience in a relevant role, whether that be in an agency or in-house, preferably with experience of dealing with a variety of websites/clients.
- You’ll need a genuine interest in the digital marketing industry.
- Experience in creating strategies and planning for long term SEO and content marketing.
- An analytical mind-set, good numeracy, written & verbal communication skills and proficiency in using Google Analytics.
Desirable requirements to become the SEO Account Manager:
- A degree in marketing, media/communications, creative disciplines, English or a similar relevant subject.
- A good understanding of HTML & CSS.
- Google AdWords and/or Google Analytics accreditation.
- Working knowledge of SEO tools such as ScreamingFrog, Sistrix, Botify, AWR, SEMRush, Moz, KWFinder etc.
- An understanding of data and how to represent it visually.
- A solid understanding of design principles and how design works on the web.
- Experience in Conversion Rate Optimisation.
Benefits of becoming the SEO Account Manager:
In return, we will provide support, training and an environment where staff are encouraged to take the lead and run with their ideas. We have design and development skills in-house to help with the production of content and assets, alongside a friendly and relaxed team who are willing to share ideas and learn from each other. Additional requirements include:
- Salary range from £22,000 – £28,000 depending on experience. Think you’re really good and have the chops but expect a bit more? Try us, you never know?
- Profit share bonus scheme.
- Private Healthcare.
- Excellent career development.
- Cake. Lots and lots of cake.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria for the SEO Account Manager role then email your CV to amy.hunt [at] boom-online.co.uk