Competition Terms & Conditions
Competition Terms and conditions:
- There are three prizes each consisting of one full conversion rate optimisation report.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- Entrants must email firstname.lastname@example.org with their name, company name, contact details (company address and phone number), the website they are entering into the competition and their competition answer.
- Entrants must also ‘like’ the Boom Online Marketing Facebook page.
- Failure to do both of the above will result in exclusion from the draw.
- The winners will each receive a conversion rate optimisation report for the website they enter into the competition only.
- Entry into the competition is restricted to one entry per person and per website. If you own multiple websites, you can choose only one to enter into the competition. If there are multiple proprietors of a website, only one proprietor can put forward the site for inclusion. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
- Employees of Boom Online Marketing, their immediate families, current clients, press, sponsors and commercial partners or any other persons directly or indirectly connected with the competition are not eligible to enter the competition.
- All competition entries will be impartially judged by Robert Deans, who will choose the five best entries.
- The winner will be notified by email within 48 hours of the competition closing.
- The winner will then have seven days to respond. If the winner does not respond within seven days of receiving the winning email, another winner will be drawn.
- The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition will run from the 16/11/2011 to the 03/01/2012.
- By entering the competition you are complying to receive future marketing from Boom Online Marketing.
- Boom Online Marketing are compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
- Entry and participation in the competition shall be deemed an unconditional acceptance by you of these Terms.