AdWords Focused Digital Marketer Job Vacancy
As things continue to develop with pace here at Boom, we’ve reached the point where we need another member of the team. Whilst the role will primarily focus on managing pay per click campaigns (mostly AdWords), the successful candidate will also be expected to play a part in our conversion rate optimisation, SEO and social media campaigns for clients.
The ideal person will be AdWords Certified and currently managing a significantly-sized account (or preferably multiple accounts for different clients). We manage accounts for a range of B2B and B2C clients with varying budgets, both lead generation and e-commerce, so experience of a variety of websites/campaigns is desirable. The role requires someone who is capable of managing their own time and priorities, responding to client requests at short notice and carrying out their own research and continuous development. In return, we will provide support, training and an environment where staff are encouraged to take the lead and run with their ideas.
The role is based at our new office in Long Eaton between Nottingham and Derby, close to the railway station and with plenty of parking and a regular bus service. Whilst a relatively new agency, the directors have nearly two decades of online marketing experience between them and have worked in and run agencies before. Boom is growing at a rapid rate and this is an opportunity to get on board early and benefit, with a management position a possibility for the right person as the team grows. Moreover, this is a role you can make your own and move into other areas of digital marketing if you have the skills – nothing is fixed and we want our team to develop in the direction that best suits them.
To sum up, these are the expectations we have of the successful candidate:
- AdWords certified
- At least one year’s experience of being directly responsible for one or more accounts with a budget of £1000+ per month
- Capable of explaining their methods for optimising AdWords campaigns (and telling us what they mean by that)
- Strong IT skills, particularly Microsoft Office & Google Analytics (we use Windows at Boom by the way, so you’ll need to be comfortable with that too)
- A clear understanding of the digital marketing landscape as a whole
- Capable of managing your time, client demands and undertaking research when questions arise
- Good oral and written communication skills, including report generation
- Enjoys attention to detail, statistical analysis and logical thought
- Willingness to learn new skills and jump between PPC and other online marketing tasks if required
If you think you fit the bill, email your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com